Sunday, February 12, 2012

Even when the rain falls

Yesterday was most definitely a roller coaster of emotions kinda day.
I helped one of my sister-bff's decorate for her three boys' birthday party. They are Jeremy 8 yrs old, Seth 7 yrs old and Braden 6 yrs old.  Lol As my partiality to my nephews ...they are amazing boys!
My Momma let me know my baby sis was IN LABOR!!! YAY!!!  So we had the party...fun ...and I have absolutely NO cell service @ our church....so...when I got home Mom began to fill me in.
It was a very eventful delivery ending with a C section.  Sarah and baby had to receive extra care and baby Will was admitted into the nicu.
During all this I was babysitting four children and had to work last night. Whew! ! That's all I have to say about that!!!
Through it all Gods hand was most definitely obvious to everyone.  He is truly so good.
Btw...I.do.not.like.roller. coasters.anymore! !! ( :



No comments:

Post a Comment